Shipping & Returns
BLUE ROSA by VITALITY HOUSE PTY LTD
- Orders will be packaged and shipped within 48 hours during normal business hours (Monday to Friday). If you place an order over the weekend or a public holiday, it will be processed and sent out the following business day.
- Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd utilises Australian Post: delivery times for standard shipping are 3-5 business days and 1-2 business days for express delivery. A tracking number will be provided once your order has been dispatched.
- Once orders are placed, they are not able to be edited, added too or cancelled.
- If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
- Orders placed on this website can only be delivered within Australia.
Returns and refunds
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept returns within 14 days of receiving your order. This may be in the form of a credit note or a refund minus shipping costs.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and return request.
- Online orders must be returned via post and will not be accepted on premise (Vitality House Pty Ltd), unless you are a member of Vitality House.
- We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you to insure your parcel.
- Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
- Credit notes are valid for 60 days from purchase date and are non-transferable.
Product Purchase Terms
- We may at any time change the amounts we charge for products and such changes are effective when we post the change on the purchase page of our site. You agree to pay all charges at the amounts in effect when such charges are incurred.
- You must provide a valid credit, debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other accepted issuer) or other specified payment or financial mechanism (e.g. PayPal) (collectively, “Payment Provider”) as a condition to making any payments.
- We reserve the right to reduce or cancel any order placed with us. We may, on our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd reserves the right at its discretion to cancel or reverse any payment, even if it has been previously confirmed, as a result of any mistake or error, including any mistaken pricing, description error, or other error.
- If any Product is discontinued or otherwise becomes unavailable prior to delivery, Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel your order and provide you a refund for the amount paid for the Product. If this occurs, then Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd will attempt to contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
- In order to protect the intellectual property rights of Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd and its licensors and suppliers, any suspected resale of Products for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited.
- We will not accept any order that is deemed to possess characteristics of reselling. Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel any subsequent order from a customer who has been suspected of reselling.
- Blue Rosa by Vitality House Pty Ltd has many methods of manufacturing, including in-house products. These products include Blue Rosa essential oils, herbal teas, herbal tinctures and oils. When ordering these products, due to their in-house manufacturing, products may differ slightly in appearance and consistency.
- We always recommend consulting with your healthcare practitioner about the use of herbs during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- We always recommend consulting with your healthcare practitioner about the use of herbal medicine while on prescription medication for serious conditions. While some herbal medicine is deemed safe, some can cause contraindications as everybody is different.